With suppliers entered into Ardex, you can now enter invoices and expenses received.
There are two types of expenses that can be entered into Ardex
- General: Expenses that affect the property and running of the business
- Horse: Expenses that can be attributed a particular horse that can be passed onto the Horse owner(s)
Select Finance from the main navigation and click Expenses. To record an expense, enter the following information;
- Date: The date of the incoming invoice
- Supplier: The name/business of the supplier
- Account Code: The 'cost-centre' to charge the expense against. Tip: For easier searching, the Account Name and I/D columns in this menu are sortable by clicking the column header
- Description: A brief description of the supplied product or service
- Amount: Amount on the supplier invoice including GST
- Tax: Most invoices received will include GST. You can change to other tax options, including Tax Free (if applicable)
- X-Ref Number: The supplier invoice number or other reference
For more information, refer to the Accounts Payable Management User Guide - Entering Supplier Invoices (pg 5).