The Fertility Report in Ardex is a way to display bookings for a Stallion for a given season, and produce data on the mare/s covered including;
- FSD (First Service Date ): First booking date between the stallion and mare
- LSD (Last Service Date ): Most recent service date between stallion and mare
- Covers: Number of bookings in the current season for the mare in question
- Result: Most recent pregnancy scan result
- Owner: The owner of the mare
The report will also provide a Fertility Summary for the Stallion at the bottom of the page.
This provides some key information of coverings for the Stallion for the season queried.