Completing a Bank Reconciliation
To begin, click Browse and select a bank statement you wish to reconcile, and click Ok. Click Refresh to populate the lower section of the screen.
Follow these steps to complete a Bank Reconciliation:
- Click Fill to auto-enter the opening balance. Confirm that it is the same as the opening balance on your bank statement.
- Enter the closing balance from your bank statement
- Tick every transaction that appears in your bank statement, ensuring all amounts are correct
- Enter and tick any other transactions listed on the statement but not shown in the bank reconciliation window. For example, bank charges may not be in Ardex
- Click Get Totals. If the “Difference” amounts (in Red) both change to zero, the Bank Reconciliation is successful
- Click Close Page to end
For more information, search Bank Reconciliation in Intercom, or consult the Ardex Premier User Guide - Bank Reconciliations in Ardex