It is not uncommon to record ownership changes in Ardex after the ownership transfer has been settled. This can result in fees being incorrectly invoiced to a previous owner.
To correct this, use the Reallocate Trans. button in the Owners screen.
Use the Reallocate Trans. button to quickly;
- Allocate invoices to the correct (current) owner
- Provide the credit/s to the previous owner
Note: Charges against horses require that ownership in the horse validates to 100%
A horse above incurred two invoices in November 2018 - Agistment and a farrier visit. The following has also occurred;
- November Statements have been issued to customers (note: removing and re-issuing statements is not an option)
- The horse was part-sold (30%) to a new owner on the 11/11/2018
- The new owner was not invoiced for these November activities
- The incumbent owner will not pay the full amount due
The above scenario will result in a Reallocation, which will provide a credit Anthony Advark's current statement, and issue costs for the owner introduced during November.
The most common use of the Reallocation function is immediately after changing ownership of a horse, as it will redistribute historical invoices incurred.
For more information, consult the Ardex Premier User Guide - Reallocating Transactions in Ardex.